Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Matthew, snakes, and more Maggie

One of our neighbors graced us with his dads constrictor. Sorry, I can't remember exactly which type of snake it is, but it was a constrictor. Matthew thought it was really cool, until he got too close, and then it was another story.


Matthew riding his bike around:


"Why can't I have a cool bike?"

And for her adoring fans, and because I am shamelessly promoting my own offspring, more pictures of Maggie:


When she decides she's ready to open her eyes and look at you, we'll let you all know. Until then, you'll just have to wait.

4 comments:

dmaggiemay said...

Matthew will be talking about the snake for a long time. Cute pictures of him. Maggie is beautiful! I am seeing more of Emilie in these pics. Can't wait to see the kids. Give love to Mattie. We are enjoying the blog!

Janeene said...

Congratulations, Emilie! Your baby is sooo cute. We just found out today that we are having a girl too. I am due October 26th. Good luck with your new little one. Let me know when you are up to it and we will have to do lunch.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love her! Congratulations to you both---I can't wait to hear the birth story!

PraxZax said...

Congratulations! I saw these pictures a while ago and failed to comment earlier. I'm glad everything went so well and that you have another little darling to add to your family.