In a surprising turn of events, Maggie was born with a small owners manual, which I have decided to share with everyone.
Rest assured, this manual with its easy to follow diagrams has been a "must read" for both Emilie and myself, and is always in arms reach for those hard to answer questions we all have about newborn care. Why, not 10 minutes ago as I was updating our blog, I had an urgent question about how to check Maggies diaper, and was very relieved to see that I was going about it properly.

























3 comments:
Thanks Brian. Things are so much clearer to me now. Turns out, I was doing it all wrong with THREE kids! Your Maggie is beautiful and Matthew is adorable on his VERY cool tricycle.
Oh man......I had a good laugh!! I have never seen your blog and I will be visiting often if I can be entertained like I am at this very moment. You're so funny!!
Uncontrollable Laughter! This is hilarious. I'm definitely passing this one along....
Post a Comment